"In loving memory of Srol & Betty Grinker"
I donated in support of this campaign.
"Thanks AlaskaPAC for all that you have done in Anchorage with the Arts!"
The Alaska Center for the Performing Arts continues to serve as a beacon in our community where all can feel welcome. The myriad of smiling faces that visit and use the facility each year are truly inspiring. There is something here for everyone! We are grateful that individuals like you demonstrate how much you value the importance of the arts in all of our lives by giving to the Center's Annual Campaign.
Your support also helps to cover the cost of day-to-day operations and maintenance of this four-theatre complex that hosts over 240,000 visitors annually. Operating costs include everything from the electric bill to janitorial services. Your contributions reach every corner of the facility!
The Center depends on charitable support. Your donation helps us to support the vast selection of programming that comes to the Center through our Resident Companies and all facility users each year. Your gifts also support our ever-growing education and community events. The Center is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, which means your gift is fully tax-deductible as allowed by law, less any benefits you choose to redeem.
By your contribution, big or small, through an annual or planned gift, you will help us continue:
- To support our local resident performing arts companies;
- To welcome the world's finest performing artists into our community;
- To provide invaluable arts education programming for our children; and
- To ensure Alaskans have a cultural center and a rich quality of life for years to come.
Donor Level: Gifts up to $99 (benefits are complimentary)
- Wall Listing
- E Newsletter
- Building Tour
Associate Level: Gifts from $100 to $499
- ACPA limited edition Chrome Pen
Patron Level: Gifts from $500 to $999
- Byron Birdsall's Showtime poster
- Patron Lounge membership
- 500 Alaska Airline Miles
- Annual Patron Appreciation Event
Sponsor Level: Gifts from $1000 to $1499
- Additional Alaska Airline Miles (1000 Total)
- Take a Seat Plaque
- Complimentary use of Patron Lounge when available
Presenter Level: Gifts from $1500 to $2499
- Additional Alaska Airline Miles (1500 Total)
- Take a Seat Plaque Complimentary use of Patron Lounge when available
Director's Circle Level: Gifts from $2500 to $4999
- Additional Alaska Airline Miles (2500 - 4500 Total) Additional Take a Seat Plaque
Producer's Circle Level: Gifts $5000 and above
- Additional Alaska Airline Miles (5000 Total)
- Complimentary use of Patron Lounge and Voth Hall when available
We've made it easier than ever for you to support this arts facility by offering several opportunities to make a contribution by using this secure online giving form, calling to arrange a donation or sending a check through the mail.
To make an online contribution to the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., visit our Secure online giving form at the top of this page.
Donate by Mail
To mail in your contribution by check payable to the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., please use the following address:
The Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc.,
Attn: Anne Garrett
621 W 6th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501
Donate by Phone
We'd also be happy to speak with you over the phone! If you'd like to make a gift with your credit card please contact Anne Garrett, Director of Development and Marketing, at 907-263-2923.